Supported People and Circle-of-Support
iplanit is built around the Person Portal, and founded on the principles of inclusion, control and empowerment.
People supported gain:
- Online access to their agreed person-centred plans
- Control and tracking of the goals/outcomes they desire to embark upon
- A personalised calendar to identify things they have planned
- A space to store and share photo’s, messages etc.
- A greater level of independence and control
- The Person Portal puts Supported People at the heart of their service, promoting inclusion and ownership. By involving the circle-of-support, a real ethos of wraparound support and co-production is fostered, with a focus on relationships and self-directed support.
- Being invited to the Person Portal by a Supported Person means that the circle-of-support are able to view support plans, outcomes and progress, the person’s calendar of activities and appointments and any uploaded media, which may include photos or videos of activities.
- “Invited Guests” are able to utilise the iplanit internal messaging system, facilitating a co-productive communication approach with the person at the heart.
How iplanit Supports the members of the Circle of Support
Being invited to the Person Portal by a Supported Person means that the circle-of-support are able to view support plans, outcomes and progress, the person’s calendar of activities and appointments and any uploaded media, which may include photos or videos of activities.
“Invited Guests” are able to utilise the iplanit internal messaging system, facilitating a co-productive communication approach with the person at the heart.
This gives members of the circle-of-support, such as family and friends a great way to encourage, support and engage with the people they are supporting.
What Supported People Say About iplanit
“Cheshire Ireland chose iplanit because it offered us a holistic approach to care planning and delivery that reflects our person-centred values.”National Quality LeadCheshire Ireland
“iplanit is an exciting project made possible through the enthusiasm and hard work of our dedicated staff team. We are able to spend less time on paperwork and more meaningful time with the people we support leading to better outcomes.”Hadassa KesslerDirector of Operations, Kisharon
It took us some time to make the decision to take a digital care planning system on board. We wanted to really make sure that it was going to meet our needs and be configurable to what we needed rather than an off the shelf solution that we had to fit into. We looked at what we currently were doing and what we would need to do – iplanit by far stood out ahead of the others.Angela RoseDisability Manager
iplanit feels like it has been developed by people who understand the care system, and the difference in between supported living, residential, mental health, because that’s what’s so important, and that’s what makes iplanit stand out.Sarah DawsonClinical Director, 1st Enable
Book a Demo
See our Multi-Service Provider Software in action, book a demo today!