How iplanit Supports Care Workers
From initial login, they have access to the records of only those people that they support. Any alerts or notifications relating to the people they support are immediately apparent, and a Recent Activity dashboard provides a social media-like timeline of all recent activity that they may need to be aware of.
Here are some of the ways in which iplanit assists support workers daily:
- Access from anywhere, people’s person-centred plans, goals/outcomes and more
- Daily support tasks reminders
- Ability to complete daily notes (including speech-to-text) and monitoring
- Store and access/retrieve with ease all documentation in relation to the people you support such as doctor’s letters, certificates, photo’s, video, etc.
- Visibility of what has happened in previous shifts for ease of handover
- Visual alerts on various things such as when care plan reviews are due, goals/outcomes tracking, incidents to be followed up on etc.
- Reports / Information at your fingertips for preparation for reviews/meetings etc.
- iplanit is built with a web responsive layout, which means that it “knows” what type of device is being used and optimises the display accordingly, giving it the look and “feel” of an app when used on a mobile device without any loss of important information.
- Being easy to navigate to the most relevant information about a person, and speech-to-text notetaking, iplanit allows care and support workers more time to focus on supporting people to achieve life’s potential.
- With little change to a Care or Support Worker’s working routine, iplanit highlights the impact that they have on people’s lives.
What Care And Support Workers Say About iplanit
“iplanit is an exciting project made possible through the enthusiasm and hard work of our dedicated staff team. We are able to spend less time on paperwork and more meaningful time with the people we support leading to better outcomes.”Hadassa KesslerDirector of Operations, Kisharon
“Cheshire Ireland chose iplanit because it offered us a holistic approach to care planning and delivery that reflects our person-centred values.”National Quality LeadCheshire Ireland
It took us some time to make the decision to take a digital care planning system on board. We wanted to really make sure that it was going to meet our needs and be configurable to what we needed rather than an off the shelf solution that we had to fit into. We looked at what we currently were doing and what we would need to do – iplanit by far stood out ahead of the others.Angela RoseDisability Manager
iplanit feels like it has been developed by people who understand the care system, and the difference in between supported living, residential, mental health, because that’s what’s so important, and that’s what makes iplanit stand out.Sarah DawsonClinical Director, 1st Enable
Modules for Care and Support Workers
Care and support workers have touch-of-a-button access to:
Care and Support Plans
Alert and Dashboards (specific to their role and the people they support)
Media and Document Management
Any specific Optional Modules selected
Book a Demo
See our Multi-Service Provider Software in action, book a demo today!